Economics Info: Structured Lists of Commonly Used Websites
home.earthlink.net, Honolulu, HI, US
"Based on research of Asia-Pacific economies, [... the site] collects weblinks in a cookie-cutter framework. Each page refers to the mode of research being used: reading reports, grabbing data, browsing home pages, wielding tools, etc. A common framework is generally used: rows represent topics, columns indicate the scope (World/ Region/ United States). The site points to commonly-used, recurring information that is often of an official nature. For parsimony's sake, one-time articles are avoided. - mgh."
* Macro Economics; * Financial Economics; * Defense Economics; (Incl. Missile Defense, Arms Transparency); * Security Economics (Incl. Multiple Topics, Stabilization/ Reconstruction, Info Operations, Terrorism, WMD, Maritime, Energy, Environment, Forecasting the Future, Food); * Institutional Economics.
*Reports; *Data; *Charts; *Organizations; *Link Lists; *Search by Country, *Tools.
Internet Archive (web.archive.org)
[the site was not archived at the time of this abstract]
Link reported by:
Mark G Harstad (harstadm--at--earthlink.net)
* Resource type [news - documents - study - corporate info. - online guide]:
* Publisher [academic - business - govt. - library/museum - NGO - other]:
* Scholarly usefulness [essential - v.useful - useful - interesting - marginal]:
* External links to the resource [over 3,000 - under 3,000 - under 1,000 - under 300 - under 100 - under 30]: under 30
Please note that the above details were correct on 14 November 2005. To suggest an update, please email the site's editor at firstname.lastname@example.org