DPRK [North Korea] Studies Blog
31 Mar 2008
www.dprkstudies.org, Orem, UT, US.
"The goal of this site [est. in 2000] is to promote 'North Korean Studies' by facilitating awareness of North Korean security, political, social, and historical issues. This is attempted by providing commentary and analysis on related events, and by acting as a portal to some of the most pertinent news, research, opinion, and organizations covering North Korea."
* About DPRK Studies; * Contact; * DPRK Documents; * North Korea Links (Featured Links; Official DPRK Government Sites; Traveler Accounts & Photos; Interesting, Useful, & Bizarre; Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) ; Facts & Figures; Juche & Propaganda; Miscellaneous Policy Issues; Kim Jong-il; Counterfeiting; U.S. Defectors in DPRK; North Korea's Military; Human Rights & Defectors); * Post Archive [in Mar 2008: May 2005 - Mar 2008]; * RSS Feed; * Korea News (Asia Times - Korea, Chosun Ilbo, Daily NK, Dong-A Ilbo, DoS Press Briefings, Hankyoreh, JoongAng Ilbo, KBS Global, KCNA, Korea Herald, Korea Times, Kyodo - North Korea, NightWatch, Yonhap). * Search; * Recent Comments; * Recent Posts; * Categories [of Posts] (Uncategorized, Korean Politics, Anti-Americanism, Six-Party Talks, Kim Jong-il, Fiskings, North Korea, Geopolitics, China, Engagement, Economics, WMD, Hunger & Famine, Human Rights, Korean Culture, Blogs & Blogging, Japan-Korea Relations, Asia, China-Korea Relations, America, WTF?, Diplomacy, Japan, Miscellaneous, Terrorism, News Links, Counterfeiting, DPRK Military, Europe, Administration, Law, Book Reviews, U.S. Military, U.S.-Korea Relations, Humor, Axis of Evil, Iraq, Democracy, Russia, Nuclear Proliferation, Koreans in America, Religion, Arms Race, Content, Asides, Censorship, Iran, Taiwan, Central Asia, Reunification, History, Korean War, Korean Language, Defectors & Refugees, Washington Views, UN, Science & Technology, ROK Miltary, Activism, Election 2008, Kim Il-sung, Awesome, Education, Korean Art, Syria, Air Koryo, Missiles) * Asides; * Daily Korea Blogs; * Korea Blogs; * Asia Blogs; * Security, Politics, Technology, Etc.; * Think Tanks; * Korean Studies; * Journals (incl. Academia Koreana, Journal of Korean Studies, Korea Focus, Korea Insight, Korea Journal, Korea Observer, Korean Studies, Korean Studies Review, Seoul Journal of Business, The Review of Korean Studies); * Reference).
Internet Archive (www.archive.org) - the site was not archived. Crawlers' access to it has been blocked by the site owner.
Link reported by: T. Matthew Ciolek (tmciolek--at--coombs.anu.edu.au)
* Resource type [news - documents - study - corporate info. - online guide]:
* Publisher [academic - business - government - library/museum - NGO - other]:
* Scholarly usefulness [essential - v.useful - useful - interesting - marginal]:
* External links to the resource [over 3,000 - under 3,000 - under 1,000
- under 300 - under 100 - under 30]: over 3,000 [in fact - 47,200]
Please note that the above details were correct on the day of their publication. To suggest an update, please email the site's editor at email@example.com