Granthinam - Daniel Stender's blog on Sanskrit philology and associated issues
31 Mar 2010
www.danielstender.com, Hamburg, Germany.
Self-description: "Granthinam - Daniel Stender's blog on Sanskrit philology and associated issues. (Open source, TeX, textual criticism, computational linguistics etc.)"
* Categories (Bibliography, Computational linguistics, E-documenting, Events, Footnotes, Manuscriptology, Open source, Sanskrit, Site report, TeX, Textual criticism, Uncategorized);
* Archives (May 2009 - March 2010);
* Links (Blogroll, Indology.info, Links @ SUB Goettingen, Savifa);
* Recent Posts (Sanskrit manuscriptology: some basic bibliographical pointers, First steps in Paninian grammar (1), Critical editing software (on Linux), Lightweight Pdf production with Groff (1), New Van Manen Collection title list available);
* Recent Comments [as of 31 Mar 2010] (Ian Sinclair on Sanskrit manuscriptology: some basic bibliographical pointers, Somadeva Vasudeva on First steps in Paninian grammar (1), Dominik Wujastyk on TeX Live 2009: LuaLaTeX rolls on Debian (and the others), Birgit Kellner on Critical editing software (on Linux), Manuel Batsching on Critical editing software (on Linux), Liz Crewtype on Lightweight Pdf production with Groff (1), Hraban on Experiences in ConTeXt (1)).
* RSSS Feed;
* Search this website.
Internet Archive (web.archive.org) [the site was not archived at the time of this abstract]
Link reported by: Daniel Stender (daniel.stender--at--studium.uni-hamburg.de)
* Resource type [news - documents - study - corporate info. - online guide]:
Study / News
* Publisher [academic - business - government - library/museum - NGO - other]:
* Scholarly usefulness [essential - v.useful - useful - interesting - marginal]:
* External links to the resource [over 3,000 - under 3,000 - under 1,000
- under 300 - under 100 - under 30]: under 1,000
Please note that the above details were correct on the day of their publication. To suggest an update, please email the site's editor at email@example.com