Kyoto University Research Information Repository (KURENAI)
31 May 2010
Library Network, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan.
"Kyoto University Research Information Repository (KURENAI) contains peer-reviewed journal articles, dissertations, departmental bulletin papers and any kind of scholarly works of Kyoto University. [O]ver 60,000 Articles / over 80 Journals / over 800,000 fulltext downloads (2009)."
* Browse (#Communities [including: Thesis or Dissertation, Kyoto University Press, Related Academic Societies, Graduate School of Law, Graduate School of Economics, Graduate School of Agriculture, Graduate School of Human and Environmental Studies, Graduate School of Asian and African Area Studies, Institute for Research in Humanities, Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Library Network, Center for Cultural Heritage Studies, Center for African Area Studies, Kyoto University Archives, Symposium and Seminar in Kyoto University], #Titles #Authors #Subjects [41,899 subjects sorted alphabetically] #By Date [from 1951 onwards], #Most Used Items, #Access Statistics);
* Recent Submissions.
[A bilingual (JP, EN) website - ed.]
Internet Archive http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://repository.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/dspace/
Link reported by: T. Matthew Ciolek (tmciolek--at--coombs.anu.edu.au)
* Resource type [news - documents - study - corporate info. - online guide]:
* Publisher [academic - business - govt. - library/museum - NGO - other]:
* Scholarly usefulness [essential - v.useful - useful - interesting - marginal]:
* External links to the resource [over 3,000 - under 3,000 - under 1,000
- under 300 - under 100 - under 30]: under 300
Please note that the above details were correct on the day of their publication. To suggest an update, please email the site's editor at email@example.com