Historiographical Institute, University of Tokyo
Historiographical Institute, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
"Shiryo Hensan-jo (the Historiographical Institute, HI), the University of Tokyo, has as its primary objective, rather than historiography in general, analysis, compilation, and publication of historical source materials concerning Japan. The Institute has become a major center of Japanese historical research, and makes historical sources available through its library, publications, and recently, databases."
* History; * Research Organization; * Staff; * Publications; * Library; * Conservation Laboratory; * The Documents of IRIKI; * Overseas Activities; * Historical Documents Relating to Japan in Foreign Countries; * Fellows; .
A site in 5 languages (JP, EN, FR, DE, KR, CN) - ed.
Link reported by:
T. Matthew Ciolek (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Resource type [news - documents - study - corporate info. - online guide]:
* Publisher [academic - business - govt. - library/museum - NGO - other]:
* Scholarly usefulness [essential - v.useful - useful - interesting - marginal]:
* External links to the resource [over 3,000 - under 3,000 - under 1,000 - under 300 - under 100 - under 30]:
Please note that the above details were correct on 15 October 2005. To suggest an update, please email the site's editor at email@example.com