Tsunami - Consequences, development and conflicts
Asienstiftung/Asienhaus, Essen, Germany
"The Tsunami in South and Southeast Asia has led to a huge wave of solidarity. But it brought up many questions on how to deal with it as well. This website provides links to some of the central issues discussed on the following topics: Debating the tsunami, coastal destruction, Aceh, Sri Lanka, Thailand, India. This website will be updated regularly. A website with additional material in German can be found here: www.asienhaus.de/flut - kf."
* Tsunami (Coastal Destruction, Aceh, Sri Lanka, Thailand, India); *Tsunami in Asia (Rethinking, Development Policy, Interests of Donors, Local perspective, How to help, Problems of Humanitarian Aid, Debt Crisis, Burma/Burmese in Thailand, Further Links); * Links: Debating the Tsunami.
Internet Archive (web.archive.org)
[the site was not archived at the time of this abstract]
Link reported by:
Klaus Fritsche (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Resource type [news - documents - study - corporate info. - online guide]:
* Publisher [academic - business - govt. - library/museum - NGO - other]:
* Scholarly usefulness [essential - v.useful - useful - interesting - marginal]:
* External links to the resource [over 3,000 - under 3,000 - under 1,000 - under 300 - under 100 - under 30]:
Please note that the above details were correct on 29 October 2005. To suggest an update, please email the site's editor at email@example.com