Working Papers from Centre for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Jakarta
Centre for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Jakarta, Indonesia
"The Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta [est. 1971.] is an independent non-profit organization focusing on policy-oriented studies and dialogue on domestic and international issues."
"The present site contains links to 49 papers on Indonesia, Southeast Asia, relations with East Asia and the Chinese in Southeast Asia. - fc."
The ten latest papers (all in PDF format) are:
* Menjalin demokrasi lokal dengan regional: Membangun Indonesia, membangun ASEAN - by Christine Susanna Tjhin, Nov 2005; * Post tsunami reconstruction and peace building in Aceh: Political impacts and potential risks - by Christine Susanna Tjhin, Oct 2005; * Prospect for East Asia Community: Security perspective - by Begi Hersutanto, Sep 2005; * Reflections on the identity of the Chinese Indonesians - by Christine Susanna Tjhin, Jun 2005; * Risk management for the poor and vulnerable - by Ari A. Perdana, May 2005; * Keamanan nasional: Tataran kewenangan, penggunaan instrumen keamanan, dan keamanan manusia - by Edy Prasetyono, May 2005; * Accelerating ASEAN economic integration - by Hadi Soesastro, Mar 2005; * The political economy of trade policy in Indonesia - by Hadi Soesastro and M. Chatib Basri, Mar 2005; * Tinjauan politik ekonomi-moneter internasional dalam kaitannya dengan kerjasama ekonomi dan keuangan internasional - by Hadi Soesastro, Feb 2005; * The evolution of ASEAN+X free trade agreements: Implications for Canada - by Hadi Soesastro, Feb 2005.
Internet Archive (web.archive.org)
[the site was not archived at the time of this abstract]
Link reported by:
Christine Susanna Tjhin (xtine--at--csis.or.id) and Frank Conlon
(conlon--at--u.washington.edu), forwarded by h-seasia--at--h-net.msu.edu
* Resource type [news - documents - study - corporate info. - online guide]:
* Publisher [academic - business - govt. - library/museum - NGO - other]:
* Scholarly usefulness [essential - v.useful - useful - interesting - marginal]:
* External links to the resource [over 3,000 - under 3,000 - under 1,000 - under 300 - under 100 - under 30]:
Please note that the above details were correct on 28 November 2005. To suggest an update, please email the site's editor at email@example.com